CEM DT-9501 Nuclear Radiation Detector Radioactive Material Detector
The radiation detector DT-9501 was developed to detect α-, β-, γ- and x- radiation. The radiation meter DT-9501 provides many features including a large, high-resolution backlit LCD display with annunciators. The radiation detector DT-9501 has internal data storage for up to 2000 data sets, which are saved either manually or automatically. Furthermore the radiation detector DT-9501 is equipped with a Bluetooth interface to transfer the measured data in real-time to a computer. With the software, that is included with the product, the data can then be further processed and reviewed. The radiation detector DT-9501 stands out with its high accuracy and practical design. The radiation detector can be applied in the pharmaceutical industry, laboratories, power plants, quarries, the emergency services, metal industries, petroleum reservoirs, environmental protection etc.
- Uses of imported Geiger counter sensor
- Have ray measurement function selector switch
- High-definition LCD liquid crystal display has the functions of backlight, measuring dynamic, ray category, reading, real-time, battery, measurement units symbols and simulation diagram instructions.
- Show the average time adjustable
- Can be used for radiometer value accumulated and measuring unit conversion
- Has alarm, real-time stamp readings and Bluetooth data transmission functions
- Have pulse counting function
- Automatic selection of measurement range
- Miniaturization impact resistant design, easy to carry
- Meets ergonomic principle, comfortable hand feel
- With Bluetooth communication data transmission function and powerful computer data analysis software
- Large capacity memory, can put 4000 set of data storage directly inside the instrument, then transfer it to the computer. No need to manually record and support power down to keep stored data after 1 minute function, users don’t have to worry about losing data while replacing new batteries.
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
- Test Report